My son Landon named this “Strawberry Paradise” because him and his friends love it so much. His friend even asked for the recipe. 🙂 I told him I would blog it so his Mom could print it for him. He didn’t even want to wait that long because he wanted to make it again for his family that day. I thought that was so cute. So now you know this is teenager approved!! It’s the perfect summer day afternoon refreshing drink. It will give you the little sugar boost you’re looking for 🙂 It’s a healthier version of a frozen strawberry lemon or limeade. Enjoy!
- 2 c. water or sparkling mineral water
- ½ lemon or lime, peel on (only if using high powered blender. Remove peel if not)
- 20 drops liquid Stevia, regular or lemon flavored
- 2-3 T. lemon or lime flavored fish oil swirls (Barlean’s brand)
- (Blend the first 4 ingredients first!!!)
- 2 c. of frozen strawberries (approximately-use more if a thicker slush is desired)
- 2-4 T. of sugar (if needed)
Blend the first 4 ingredients for about 30 seconds or until the lemon/lime peel is totally pulverized. This step is necessary, otherwise you might end up with a lot of peel in your drink. Then add the frozen strawberries and blend until there are no more chunks. If needed, add 2-4 T. of sugar.