This Granola & Greek Yogurt Tart taste every bit as good as it looks! Granola and yogurt are a classic breakfast topped with fresh fruit, of course! This version takes that classic to a new level
When you are having house guests or having friends over for brunch, this is the perfect thing to serve! It doesn’t take much time either. You can bake the granola crust up to a day in advance. Just fill it with yogurt & top it with the fruit and you’re ready to serve!! This breakfast won’t disappoint. It’s the perfect side dish to any egg dish as well. If you like granola, you should try our Cinnamon Coconut Granola too. It’s quick and easy to make and it’s a crowd pleaser as well for those “not so fancy” occasions! If you want more protein for your breakfast, our Sundried tomato, spinach & quinoa egg muffins pair perfectly with this dish. Let’s get baking!!
Granola & Greek Yogurt Breakfast Tart
This tart taste every bit as good as it looks! Granola and yogurt are a classic breakfast topped with fresh fruit, of course! This version takes that classic to a new level.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup mixed chopped nuts and seeds (I used almonds, pistachios, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds)
- 1/3 c. coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- about 3 cups vanilla Greek yogurt (or plain mixed with a little honey to taste), coconut yogurt, or almond yogurt
- Assorted sliced or whole fruit for topping (berries-strawberries, blueberries, blackberries) bananas, mandarin oranges, etc…
- Set oven to 325F
- Mix the oats, nuts and seeds, melted butter, honey and vanilla together in a bowl until everything is thoroughly coated.
- Press the mixture into a greased 9″ tart pan with a removable bottom (or a pie/cake plate). Use a measuring cup to help press the granola evenly across the pan and up the sides.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until lightly golden. Let cool. You can make the crust ahead if you want to and fill it the next morning just before serving.
- Fill the tart with Greek yogurt, and smooth out evenly.
- Arrange the fruit on top.
- Serve immediately.
- if you want to prep the crust beforehand, make the night before and fill just before serving the next day.