This Cranberry Salsa Dip is the new perfect holiday appetizer for your upcoming parties!! It will not disappoint. We made it at our last cooking class and it got rave reviews! The brilliant red color is stunning & all the fresh produce makes it a healthy treat. You can make as mild or as spicy as you would like. Just add the seeds and veins of the jalapeño if you want to spice it up. If you would like it mild then just remove the seeds and veins and it will be just right for the younger kiddos. We hope you enjoy this dip as much as we do!!
Cranberry Salsa Dip
This Cranberry Salsa Dip is the new perfect holiday appetizer for you upcoming parties! The brilliant red color is stunning & all the fresh produce makes it a healthy treat.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Yield: 8-10
- Category: Appetizers
- 12-ounce package fresh cranberries
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/4 medium red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 large red pepper, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup no-sugar added applesauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced (use the seeds if you want more heat)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Greek Yogurt Cream cheese (optional for serving)
- Crackers or multigrain chips
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until combined (and it is the texture you want).
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to give the flavors a chance to meld. It can be made and refrigerated for up to a week or longer.
- Serve with tortilla chips or over cream cheese with Pita chips or Multigrain crackers.
Your friends & family will not be disappointed if you bring this dip to your next get together with them!
- If you like it spicy, leave the seeds and veins in the jalapenos
- Make sure to wash your hands with soap and hot water when handling jalepenos!!! And please, whatever you do, do not touch or rub your eyes after handling them, or you will fill the burn!!! :0
If you love this Cranberry Salsa Dip, be sure to check out a couple of our other crowd pleasing dips: Red Quinoa, Mango, & Avocado Dip, & our Elote (Mexican Corn Dip). And let us know what you think! We’d love to hear from you. 🙂