This coconut brown rice pudding is the perfect comfort food dessert for those cold winter nights. It’s a twist on the classic with lots of healthier options! Your body will thank you for the better substitutes!!
• 1 c. short grain brown rice
• 3 c. coconut milk (refrigerated or canned)
• 1 c. coconut cream or coconut milk
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• ½ tsp. cinnamon
• ¼ c. organic coconut palm sugar or organic cane sugar
• pinch salt
• 2 eggs (optional if you’re wanting dairy free)
• Toppings: mango & toasted coconut OR craisins OR raisins
If you don’t have a pressure cooker, you should think about getting one! They save a lot of time in the kitchen. I love to be able to put food in there, set it, and forget about it. You’ll love it! I recommend the Cuisinart. I have had mine for lots of years and it’s never failed me yet. Click here to purchase.