Autumn Salad with Tangerines, Avocao, & Pumpkin Seeds
- Red leaf lettuce or Spring Mix
- 3 Tangerines, peeled and sections sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, pilled, peeled, and diced
- 1/2 c. roasted pumpkin seeds
- 3 T. red wine vinegar
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 1/2 t. ground cumin
- 1/3-1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
Assemble salad with whatever mix of greens you like best. Top with other ingredients. To make the dressing, in a small bowl add the vinegar, dijon, cumin, salt and pepper. Whisk vigorously and slowly add the olive oil while whisking.
If you are not serving the salad immediately, cover it with a damp kitchen towel and refrigerate until ready to serve. Always add the avocados right before serving. Enjoy!